Release Date: 3rd August 2016
Reporting Dashboard Enhancements
- The ability to include row totals
- Global system label can be used to display system text. [SYSLABEL1], [SYSLABEL2] up to the max system label in tbl_SystemLabels table.
- New parameter tags to allow display of parameter selections. [PARAMTEXT1], [PARAMTEXT2] up to [PARAMTEXT18],
- Ability to define the date format to display in reports. This is define in .
- Added new report NODE . Expects true/false as values.
This will allow to control a report to use or not to use the Parameter Query. Handy if you only to use the Parameter Query for report but not the other. This NODE should be inside the tag.
- Report drill down is now supported. You can now define a drill down report by specifying the sub-query. Syntax as below.
SELECT TaskID, TaskID, ActionTitle As TaskName, CONVERT(nvarchar(255), AssignedToFirstName + ' ' + AssignedToLastName) As AssignedTo, DateEntered, DueDate, PercentComplete FROM tbl_Actions
WHERE RecordID = [DATA1]
The should be added after the tag. but before the report ends .
- Support for links in reports to launch a new window or open on the same window. A new attribute is add "target".
Example: Rule Name
versaAssetsWebService & versaAssetsAgent
- Requires to download and install versaAssetsAgent v2.5.1
Visit the following site http://www.versasrs.com/customer-service-and-support-software-versasrscompaniontools.aspx to download your copy now.
- Updated support for reading registry on printer information
- Updated software license reading on files
- When applying work flow task to cases, invalid "Logged Date or Due Date" occurred. This is because the "Due Date" being passed is in the format the global setting is configured for. However, the server could be in a different region, there cannot identify a US date format as AU date format.
- Audit log details display incorrect date format.